Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MHI and HSI May 2022 historical future data is not showing

Hello,

Starting from May 1, the May contract of MHI and HSI from (Hong Kong Exchange) is not showing any historical data anymore. Please fix it.

I reported this problem for MHI and HSI last year, and it was resolved then. I think on ninjatrader side you need to cache some of the historical data for it to work.

Thanks very much in advance.

Hello Marketstudent,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We have looked into this and found that both the HSI and MHI 05-22 contracts were not being recorded.

I have reported this to our Development team and they are looking into backfilling this market data over the weekend.

On Monday, please right-click on your charts and select "Reload all historical data".

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Clayton,

I checked today, the historical data is not showing up correctly. Please check.

Comment

Hello marketstudent,

Thank you for the update.

I have spoken with the development team and they are still looking into the underlying cause of the missing data and have not been able to backfill the data on those servers yet.

They will be trying again the following weekend.

Until then:

The Historical Data Server that the NinjaTrader platform uses upon connecting is completely random. So, until we are able to backfill the Historical Market data, you could use the following steps to try and connect to one of the Historical Data Servers that actually has the Historical Data Recorded:
        • Connect to your Market Data connection
        • Right-click on the chart and select "Reload all historical data"
          • If the Historical Data doesn't load in, Restart NinjaTrader and repeat the steps above
        Once the platform connects to one of the Historical Data Servers that has the data, the charts will load in after clicking "Reload all historical data".

Once we are able to backfill the data, you wouldn't have to do the process above anymore.

Comment

Hello,

I tried reload the historical data and restart ninjatrader, it does not solve the problem, no historical data at all.

I am using CQG, I don't think it is the data vendor's issue because I could get the historical data when using tradingview and motivewave software connected to the same CQG account.

Last year ninjatrader solved the same issue very quickly, I can't understand why it takes so long this time.

Comment

Hello marketstudent,

Thank you for writing back in.

There is only one Historical Data Server with the data recorded on it at this time so the chances of randomly getting the correct server are small.

The Development Team will be looking into backfilling the Historical Market Data for these instruments again over the following weekend.

Once we have been able to backfill the market data successfully, it will be available on all servers.

We appreciate your patience!

Comment

MHI data and HSI data display are correct today. Thanks for taking care of it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post funk10101  
              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
              11 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jeronymite