Charts lagging DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts lagging DOM

Charts lagging DOM by several points. I've restarted twice and rebooted my computer. Right now Ninjatrader is unusable. Screenshot is attached.
    Attached Files

Hello dpvrkb,

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'm sending them now. It is working now, I closed a couple of charts and removed some indicators thinking my system was just lagging. I'd been using all of them for months now without any issues though so I don't know why it would start to be a problem.

Comment

dpvrkb, To be alerted when charts are lagging, use the ChartLagTime indicator here.

It will visually alert you to chart lag events. After import into NinjaTrader, "ChartLagTImeV3" will then be on the Indicators list and you can add it to any chart. All charts of the same market symbol will have the same lag, so you only need to add it to one chart per market. It will display text in the chart upper right corner, showing clock time, then chart time, and the difference (lag). When lag is >= 300ms, the text is orange, when >= 1 sec, the text is red. Also, keep your computer clock synchronized with a time server or results will be affected by that variance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post bltdavid  
        Started by port119, Today, 02:43 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes