Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Profile Plot Problems

Hello traders

I've just been into Volume Profiling and found out that I shouldn't be plotting VP from the overnight session, instead it should be plotted form the Pit session open, am I right?

The problem I have encountered is that by default, the indicators will be plotting it from the start of the day. I'm using MZ Pack and couldn't find any suitable ways to make the tool start drawing it from the beginning of the Pit session.

Any suggestions to how to do this?
    I need the tool to draw it from where i'm choosing.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Uhumm,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not familiar with the MZPack Volume Profile specifically, so I wouldn't be sure how to change the trading hours displayed with any degree of certainty. I'd suggest contacting the developer directly, as they will be able to tell you the specific process.

Speaking generally, I know that with our Order Flow Volume Profile, you can change the trading hours displayed by using the 'Trading Hours' drop down. NinjaTrader comes pre-configured with a number of RTH templates that would show you the 'Pit session'.

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
      Hello Uhumm,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not familiar with the MZPack Volume Profile specifically, so I wouldn't be sure how to change the trading hours displayed with any degree of certainty. I'd suggest contacting the developer directly, as they will be able to tell you the specific process.

Speaking generally, I know that with our Order Flow Volume Profile, you can change the trading hours displayed by using the 'Trading Hours' drop down. NinjaTrader comes pre-configured with a number of RTH templates that would show you the 'Pit session'.
      thank you Zachary

Great help.

Appreciated

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM