Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line

Hello,

I have four charts on the same screen each @ different time frames. I want to have a vertical line that will stay fixed at a certin percentage from the right side of the chart as the price prints, the line should stay at the current location in relation to the side of the chart. I cant seem to accomplish this as the vertical line I draw moves wtih price as price prints. Is there any way to have a vertical line, at a fixed % from the right side of the chart?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-14 085137.png
Views:	141
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1197655

Hello Newtrader101,

Thank you for the message.

All of the Default Drawing Objects within NinjaTrader are going to move with the chart as they use specific values and times to anchor themselves to the window/chart.
    • For example, if you double-click on one of the lines you've drawn, it will go to the Properties for that drawing where you can expand the "Data" section
    • Within the "Data" section, you can see the X and Y values for the start and end of the line
    • Since the drawing uses these anchor points to know how/where to be drawn, it will also move along with the chart as those points in time move

If you wanted to have some kind of "Unachnored/Floating Line", you would need to find or create a NinjaScript Strategy/Add-on that adds this to your chart.
    • Unfortunately, I am not aware of any indicators that add this functionality to the platform at this time.
      • I suggest doing some internet searches and looking around the Forum for another user who already made something like this
      • Posting in the "Indicator Development" section of the forum explaining what you are trying to do and getting more help from the community and the NinjaScripting team
      • Or, sending a message directly to Platform Support so we could connect you with the NinjaScripting department for more information on creating this on your own
        • PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the respective @ and .
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post dp8282
    by dp8282

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses