Disable popup rejected message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable popup rejected message

Is there is a way to disable it? My orders would sometime get no filled or late fill and this message pops up. I cant close the order immediately because I'll have to close the message manually. Sometimes causing me to lose.

Hello Johndc,

Currently there is not an option to disable the pop up notification that is generated when an order is rejected within the platform.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

#Johndc - I may be wrong, may be thinking of a different pop up, just chiming in in case it is so/helps…..
      Have you tried ignoring the message & continuing…. It is certainly the case with at least one type of order entry popup message that it does not have to be closed before continuing, thus allowing you to continue to trade and close it/them later. This is by design.
      Natural tendency is that when you see a live popup it will be the modal window on top and have to be closed to continue, so that’s intuitively what we do (so it is a dubious approach imho, & also iirc because it doesn’t you can’t just hit return to Close it)). Reason I know is there’s a Feature Request to disable the popup in the FR graveyard….

If not your case, good luck with your FR

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bruce. Unfortunately, it's a popup that have to be closed to continue, hence I sometime lose on my position (if it's a bad/late fill orders) for having the popup on the way.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielSanMartin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888