Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Ninja Trader with 3rd party Platforms

Hi,

I'm running Crypto bots on Wunderbit, triggered by Trading View alerts. Does Ninja Trader offer similar functionality ie to be able to write a strategy in Script Builder and fire out webhook alerts?

I'm not a coder, so it has to be a menu driven option.

I'd assume this is a function many people would want, given it;s how Trading View (the most popular trading platform out there) is built...

Thanks,

****on

Hello TradingAssassin,

That would not be a default feature of the platform to support webhooks or provide an external trigger/web api. NinjaTrader runs locally on your PC so any type of external communication would be something you would have to add using NinjaScript.

The closest platform menu option would be to use a share service and send an email. Custom share services can also be created so this would be a type which would be good for hosting some external api code (see twitter share service).

Writing an external web request is something you could do in C# which is the language that NinjaScript uses. If you are not a coder then the options here would be to reach out to a third party developer to have something created for your specific use case. C# can do many tasks so this question would heavily relate to what format of data the external program wants to observe or receive as a signal.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes