Feature Request: 2-click Batching Pending Orders / SL / TP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: 2-click Batching Pending Orders / SL / TP

Would be very nice to have an option to batch all SL and TP (respectively) to one price, perhaps by the same method of setting pending orders (right click chart at desired price), instead of having to move the tags individually to batch them. Might look like this where the red arrow is:

Batch All SL @ 14810.75
    Batch All TP @ 14810.75
    Attached Files

Hello BBQSizzle,

This is posted in the General Development section of the forums. I just want to double check are you working on trying to add this functionality in a custom developed addon or indicator written in C#?

Or this is a feature request for the platform?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello BBQSizzle,

This is posted in the General Development section of the forums. I just want to double check are you working on trying to add this functionality in a custom developed addon or indicator written in C#?

Or this is a feature request for the platform?
      This is a feature request for the platform. My mistake for posting it in the wrong forum.

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

To confirm, you want an option to change the stop price of the additional stop losses and profit targets from an atm strategy template to all be the stop price of the first target, is this correct?

Or are you wanting to select multiple manually placed stop orders and change the stop price for all of these a relative number of ticks? (like add 5 ticks to each stop price)

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

To confirm, you want an option to change the stop price of the additional stop losses and profit targets from an atm strategy template to all be the stop price of the first target, is this correct?

Or are you wanting to select multiple manually placed stop orders and change the stop price for all of these a relative number of ticks? (like add 5 ticks to each stop price)
          I would like an option to group stop losses/targets together at the same price where I right click on the chart...hopefully this pic explains it better

Attached Files

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

I want to be specific and sure I am understanding, you want an option to change the stop price of all stop losses and profit targets from an atm strategy template to all have a stop price of the price right-clicked on a chart, is this correct?

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

I want to be specific and sure I am understanding, you want an option to change the stop price of all stop losses and profit targets from an atm strategy template to all have a stop price of the price right-clicked on a chart, is this correct?
              Yes

Thanks

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

I've got your feature request sent in. Thanks for confirming that.

Once I've got a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

I've got your feature request sent in. Thanks for confirming that.

Once I've got a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Hello BBQSizzle,

This request is being tracked with ID# SFT-5515.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by StrongLikeBull, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
                    14 responses
                    0 likes