TT Credits Can't Trade Futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Credits Can't Trade Futures?

Hello, I'm finding that I cannot place a trade because I do not have any more TT credits.

I did buy some in the past, and have been demo testing, and apparently the credits were used for the demo.

I did try and use other order entry methods:

1. Chart Trader via Hot keys - Still get the error for no TT credits, cannot place trade
    2. Basic order entry - Still get the error for no TT credits, cannot place trade

Am I correct to say that as a lifetime license (Multi Brokerage) holder - that I cannot trade futures regardless if I use the Static DOM or any other order entry methods, unless I have TT credits?

As far as I understood it, the TT credits were needed when using the Static DOM. Do the TT credits apply to trading futures on the Ninjatrader platform as a whole?

Hello TraderG23,

Thank you for your post.

TT Credits will apply to all live trades if the Static SuperDOM is enabled on your license key. If you would like to place trades from Chart Trader or the Basic Entry window, then we can disable the Static SuperDOM on your license key. To make this change, please send a note to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Did my own digging:

05-03-2012, 06:58 AM
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

When the Static SuperDOM is enabled for an account TT credits will be required for orders placed outside the SuperDOM as well.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      To note as well, the TT credits are used up on demo trades as well.

As much as I did like the Static DOM, this set up for credits, then being locked out of all order entry methods is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be purchasing more. Can't believe this archaic patent is still being upheld.

Comment

Hello TraderG23,

We will not be able to make any changes to your license key via the public support forum. In order for us to assist you further, would you mind sending a note to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com?

Comment

Hey NT Chris,

Thanks for the note, I'll be sending through the email to the support desk.

Thanks again!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes