Lost Live Data Feed. NT guys can't fix it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Live Data Feed. NT guys can't fix it

Running 2 computers on NinjaTrader 8. This morning both were okay. Then lost live data feed. Cannot connect to Live Data Feed. NT says they can't help me.
    Remote tech tried everything. Hard wired, no wireless. Rebooted router and both computers. Uninstall and reinstall NT8 Tech rep tried for over 2 hours via remote
    to get live data feed back up. Now I am checking with my ISP. Have third computer for internet and email and it is working. Anyone out there have this problem?
    Clayton in Tennessee

Same problem en Mexico City, since 11:25 (GMT-6). NT gave me the usual tips, nothing worked. My other conections (demo account, kinetick...) seem to work fine.

Comment

Data feed is from CQG thru NinjaTrader, NT cannot do anything about it. Checked with my ISP and they told me across the globe that some type of hack took place that sends
      the info from our computer to IP address 208.48.16.200 in Chicago. My ISP traced my ping to a black hole dead end in Texas at 216.117.22.150. So....it is not your computer or NJ
      but the reported problem across certain servers. Got both of mine back up after my ISP did some background work. Talk to you internet provide and get them to ping the numbers
      in order that I posted. Much success to you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes