Net change vs OHLC Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Net change vs OHLC Indicator

On the chart below you can see a big difference in close prices both using the same settings. Net change is showing a .6% gap down meaning the close was around 4400 yesterday, the prior OHLC indicator is showing a close at 84. This has been happening for the past few weeks, is there an update or something? I don't see why two indicators on the same chart would get different results.

Suggestions?

Attached Files

Hello minip,

Thank you for your post.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Which data provider are you connected to?
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-22, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • What trading hours template do you have selected? This may be viewed by right-clicking the chart, selecting Data Series, then checking the selection in the Trading Hours dropdown menu.

I look forward to you reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      #1: 8.0.25.0 64-bit
      #2: Continuum
      #3: Every single one 03-22 MES 06-22 ES/MES it happens to all of them nq/rty/ym/cl/gc all of them current contracts or old contracts.
      #4: All time frames 1 minute to 5 minute to tick charts to range to volume charts tried them all and it all shows wrong.
      #5: Instrument settings for all of them.

Comment

Hello minip,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to review your workspace and diagnostic files to run some tests on my end. Please send me your workspace, log, and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Workspace files and UI settings'

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3534342 ATTN Emily

I look forward to resolving this with you.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Balage0922  
        Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
        0 responses