IB login issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB login issue?

Hello, i am getting same issues everyday, How can i fix them. Since my connection loss regularly, i am getting historical order issue.
    I am using right TWS version(981.3i).

1-IB disconnected and not re-login automatically after 11 attempt..., waiting manuel re-login, so order not submitted.( most of the times making auto re-login without issue.) ( picture 1)
    2- I am getting frequantly ''Secdef data is broken error'' . ( picture 2). Is this related daily server reset? If it is daily why i am getting 2-3 times per day? I think this issue dropping my connection and can't re-login automatically.
    3- Do i need anysetting on windows firewall to manage frequant loss and re-login issue

Seperate issue
    4- I connected IB paper account, and choosed Paper account to trade on my strategy. According to Orders and Executions tabs it has done in IB paper account. But i do not see this orders on TWS paper account.
    When i submit orders manually, have no issue sending orders directly to TWS paper account.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Since the root issue with connection losses is happening on IB's side, you may want to contact them directly as to how this can be mitigated. NinjaTrader will need a solid and steady connection to avoid such issues, as an auto-reconnect is not always possible. You may also want to try some basic troubleshooting steps such as resetting your modem/router and PC, as well has using a hardwired connection instead of a wireless connection if possible.

For the strategy issue, does this persist if you create a new instance of the strategy? If so, can you confirm NinjaTrader shows the orders being placed and executed on the paper account within NinjaTrader?
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok. thank you. i will check when i enabled strategy again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH