Ninjatrader Historical Daily Data Missing for some Forex.com instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader Historical Daily Data Missing for some Forex.com instruments

When using Forex.com with Ninjatrader historical data, data on the Daily, Weekly, Monthly timeframes is missing for several instruments that I have tried:

For example: @USSP500 @GERMANY30 WALLSTREET @USSMALLCAP200 @USCRUDEOIL @UKCRUDEOIL

Other instruments provide Daily historical data fine using Ninjatrader historical Data e.g. UK100 USTECH100 - UK100 even gives Weekly and Monthly too on NT data.

A simple fix would be to just switch off NT Historical data for this provider, however there's another issue (a Forex.com problem) whereby their historical data doesn't deliver the partial progress of the current day's bar. No matter what time of day you load the chart, the current day's bar starts printing with the first tick that arrives after the chart loads - you can see this from the attached screenshot. I realise this particular issue is a Forex.com problem rather than a Ninjatrader one.

But right now there's simply no way to get an accurate view of the daily, weekly or monthly timeframes from within Ninjatrader. Would you be able to add historical data for the missing instruments? Right now I am resorting to looking at TradingView for timeframes above 1D.
    Attached Files

Hello kevinenergy,

Thank you for your note.

I have submitted your inquiry to our development team as a feature request to begin recording historical data for these instruments on our servers.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Hi Chris, thanks for the response. Just to clarify... historical data is being collected from these instruments - for tick and minute, but its missing for Daily and above.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post carnitron