Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart displaying extremely inaccurate price

Good day

I am having a problem with my chart display on ninja trader 8. I am using a sim account and when the chart loads in for the ES futures contract it shows a massive bar to an extremely low price that is not the current price of the contract when I look it up on other brokers etc. When I scroll to the left or right of the bar to hide it essentially, the scaling works out fine and normal. But the price remains inaccurate. Are this fake prices for sim accounts or what is happening here? any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello Anro257,

Can you please right click in the chart and select "Reload All Historical Data". Check if the extremely low price persists. If so, please tell me to what broker/data feed you connect in the NinjaTrader platform and at what day/time the low price is reported.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi

After reloading all historical data the massive red bar just shifted forward to a new time. Click image for larger version

Name:	ninjatrader3.png
Views:	535
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1188003
      I am using the simulated data feed. One of the three defaults that were there when I first launched the program today. Click image for larger version

Name:	ninjatrader4.png
Views:	538
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1188004
      The price dip has now shifted by an hour. Previously it showed at 14:15pm and now after reloading it is at 15:15pm.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please note that the Simulated Data Feed does not provide actual market data. This is fake data. See the link below.
        https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ted_data_feed_ connection.htm

Can you please disconnect the Simulated Data Feed. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instruments. Double click the ES futures. Change the 'Sim feed start price' setting to a value that is close to the actual market price (currently around 4563.00). Click OK. Connect to the Simulated Data Feed and check if the issue persists.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I see thanks for the help!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
          12 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM