Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy and Indicator copyright and secrecy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy and Indicator copyright and secrecy.

New and wondering do the strategy and indicator scripts that customers of NT develop remain a secret and not shared or accessed by anyone else other than the user?. or can NT platform allow access to user developed scripts and strategies to the Ninjatrader or anyone else without the user knowing? Can ninja trader company grab strategy scripts if they wanted to via the NT platform?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader does not have access to your local files on your local machine. We would not be able to access these unless you provide or allow access to other users who may share your content. NinjaTrader itself would have no access to your files and would not share your personal files.

If you are looking for a developer to create your NinjaScript files then you can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
    You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ThomasC; 01-31-2022, 12:59 PM.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry thats not what I was asking. I dont need indicator development. I'd like to know if I develop my strategies and indicators are they safe and can remain a secret on my local machine. Or can ninja trader company grab my scripts from my local machine via NT. or can anyone grab them via nt trader platform.

Comment

Hello,

NinjaTrader does not have access to your local machine. NinjaTrader is installed locally and we do not have any access to your files or NinjaScripts

Comment

great thx....

Comment

In other words per your answer our proprietary strategies cannot be accessed by anyone else other than the customer that developed them. Now or in future. Correct?

Comment

Hello carrunning,

NinjaTrader does not have access to your local machine. We cannot access your local files on your end unless you send these files to us. We cannot access your strategies.

Comment

Hello Thomas, I really appreciate you answers. I understand NT cannot access local windows files. Thanks for patience.

I am looking for a specific question. Can customers strategy logic be grabbed by NT platform and shared without the customers permission?

Comment

Hello carrunning,

No, this would not be possible as no one has access to your local files except you on your own local machine. We cannot grab your files and share them as NinjaTrader does not have access to your local machine.

Last edited by NinjaTrader_ThomasC; 01-31-2022, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post elirion
                  by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                  0 responses