No CL 03-22 Overnight Historical Data .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CL 03-22 Overnight Historical Data .

Hi, today CL contract has no overnight data in all time frames. Again.

You use the word 'again' as if this has occurred again. Have you contacted us about this symptom before? If so, what is the forum topic link or the ticket number? What, if anything, was the solution when it occurred before?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc. All/any of these experience the symptom?
    • What is your chart's 'Trading hours' set to? To check, right-click on your chart > Data series... > Locate the 'Trading hours' property and report what is selected
    • Does the symptom persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

"You use the word 'again' as if this has occurred again. Have you contacted us about this symptom before? If so, what is the forum topic link or the ticket number? What, if anything, was the solution when it occurred before?"

I've got no historical data on MCL for yesterday or overnight. I've tried disconnecting everything, removing all historical data. Restarting Ninjatrader. I get data from 17/12/21 but nothing for yesterday or today it just starts printing the current bar with a large gap.

Comment

• What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
        • 8.0.25.0 64-bit
        • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
        • NinjaTrader Continuum.
        • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc. All/any of these experience the symptom?
        • All time frames.
        • What is your chart's 'Trading hours' set to? To check, right-click on your chart > Data series... > Locate the 'Trading hours' property and report what is selected
        • Instruments settings.
        • Does the symptom persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?
        • Yes.
        • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
        • No error screen.

Comment

For clarity, the previous time you're referring to was a result of a particular historical data server of ours missing data. This was resolved within 24 hours. I was not able to observe a similar issue with CL today observing since the session open (5PM CT yesterday) when connected to hds-us-nt-001.

As a test, please disconnect then reconnect to NinjaTrader Continuum. In the Control Center, click on the Log tab. In the first few lines listed in the log, you should see a line that looks something like:
          2022-01-25 07:19:13:275|1|2|Using HDS (hds-us-nt-001.ninjatrader.com/31655)

What historical data server are you connected to? The line will like very similar to the above with perhaps a different number after the HDS listed.

Comment

25/1/2022 12:25:03 Connection Using HDS (hds-us-nt-001.ninjatrader.com/31655)

Te data feed is normalized for now.

Comment

I'm trying to connect with Tech. assistance RE: my NT 7 platform freezing issues while in a trade. I'm a several years client. Finding tech help used to be quite easy via the Help Tab in NT 7. How do I most easily hook up with platform Tech help now?

Comment

Hello DCmgman,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can contact us directly from within NinjaTrader 7 by going to Help > Email to Support. If that is not working for you or you are receiving some type of error when doing so, please send us an email to support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com with a detailed description of the issue and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to assisting you.
                Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Tim-c
                by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
                0 responses