Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap costs in Playback

Hi there,
    I'm using Playback functionality to exercise myself with different trading styles in the forex market, at the moment intraday and swing. While in the intraday trading I will enter and exit the market in the same day, in the swing style it frequently happens that the time interval between the entry and the exit is much more than a day, sometime even more than a week.

I created a commissions template to be used during the playback scenario, but I do not see a way to include swap/rollover costs to be used with the swing trading crossing more days while playing back.

Do I miss something? If not, is there any workaround to be used to simulate swap/rollover cost for a forex instrument?

Best regards

Hello magomimmo ,

Thank you very much for your post.

At the current time, the NinjaTrader platform does not have the ability to record rollover/swap rates for Forex instruments.

However, we have a feature request to add this feature to the platform, for which we are tracking interest under the ID "SFT 2199". I've added a vote on your behalf to this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Should you have any further questions in this regard, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks so much NinjaTrader_Manfred

Have a nice evening

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn