Ninja scripts that automatic calculate trading size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja scripts that automatic calculate trading size

Hello, I am a client of Ninjatrader brokerage. I am looking for a Ninja scripts that automatic calculate trading size based on stop and specified risk limit per trade. For example, I am taking a short on the MES. I first place my stop at 4500 and I have a risk limit of 2% of my account or $500 dollar. Upon entering a short at 4495 with limit, market or stop order, I would like the Ninja script to automatically calculate and place trades with the appropriate size based on the stop and pre-defined risk level. Is it a way to do this? Sometimes it takes a long time for me calculate the right size and miss reasonable trades.

Also, i am trading using Chart Trader. So I would like a Ninja script that works on Chart Trader.

Comment

Hello Realiori9999,

Thanks for your post.

Are you trying to build a NinjaScript yourself? (We would recommend posting in our Strategy Development forums.)

Are you looking for a free NinjaScript created by the community? (We would recommend posting in the NinjaScript File Sharing forum. You may also check our User App Share)

Are you interested in services to have a strategy written for you? (We can have a colleague reach out with additional information on NinjaScript Consulting services.)

How would you like to proceed?

User App Share - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will repost it on Strategy Development forums and NinjaScript File Sharing forum. I am also interested in your ninjascript consulting services. Please send me further information on this.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the note.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor's name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
          Tiffinie S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes