alert in Order Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alert in Order Flow

Hello, does anybody know how to set alert in Order Flow, when total volume is higher then 1000?
    Attached Files

Hello hergot ,

Thank you very much for your post.

As your inquiry is not directly related to indicator development, I've moved your post to our technical support forum.

Looking at the screenshot, I suspect this might be a third-party indicator. If it is possible to set an alert therein, and if so how, would be something the developer would better be able to assist you with, as our Platform Support Team would only be able to assist with the platform and its own indicators.

However, you could set up an alert that triggers every time a current candle crosses 1,000 volume directly through the platform.

To do this, please first add an indicator to the chart that charts or records the volume. This might be something your current Order Flow indicator already accomplishes (if so, please skip this step).

In this case, I've used a simple VOL indicator:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VOL.png
Views:	250
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1178780

As a second step, please right-click the chart and click on "Alert". The settings I've chosen are as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alert.png
Views:	194
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1178781

The Rearm type of "on bar close" ensures the alert resets with each new bar. The condition of "VOL Greater 1000" would then trigger if the VOL indicator reaches a value over 1000. If your current Order Flow indicator could be used instead you would find it within the "Conditions" settings.

If you'd like to learn more about how to use alerts, I would also suggest the following YouTube video:

Get started with NinjaTrader software & Alerts for FREE: http://ninjatrader.com/GetStartedThis video highlights NinjaTrader 8 alerts. NinjaTrader 8's advance...

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
    6 responses
    1 like
    Last Post jgualdronc  
    Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes