Reload Historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reload Historical data

I have charts that do not fully load the historical data, the issue is that it is often just 1 chart, and when I hit reload data, I have to wait for every single chart to reload its data again. Is it possible to load data on just the chart in question?

Hello Net_Trader,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have it reload the data on only one chart at a time. When you select 'Reload Historical Data' it removes all cached and saved data for that instrument, so all charts with that instrument will reload automatically.

To help increase performance though, first, I highly recommend going through our Performance Tips, which outlines tips to get the best performance out of NinjaTrader 8 as a whole.

Be sure to install all available updates for your PC from the Windows Settings > Update and Security page as well. Manually check for updates here, and reboot your PC after any are installed.

In regards to 3rd-party add-ons, we do not control how well these types of add-ons perform, but please keep in mind that the more you ask of NinjaTrader to load on your charts, the more it pushes your PC, and you may find your charts lagging with too many indicators loaded at once.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes