Chart Range Makes Text Unreadable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Range Makes Text Unreadable

I am currently putting together a footprint imbalance chart. As I minimize the range on the scale the object in the charts are not readable. Is there a way that the platform can recognize and automatically adjust so you can view the rest of your chart? It seems between minimizing and maximizing the range it puts other things that you add on your chart off base. I can view a apprx 30 point range with another platform (Sierra Chart) and still view my footprint and other context comfortably. Here with NT8 I have to widen the chart further in order view the text in the bars clearly which now minimizes to see the rest of the context on my chart. Almost like I have to zoom in to view. Any way I can make this work where the chart view more appropriately to see more context on your screen?
    Attached Files

Hello dgee949,

Unfortunately there is no such setting. You will have to play around with the compression of the price axis until you find the scale that works best for you.

You could also limit the price bars in the visible display of the chart. Click and hold your left mouse button below the time axis and move to the left. Less price bars typically means a smaller scale, so you can see the information within the volumetric bars. The examples described in our help guide for volumetric bars at the link below only show a few price bars in the chart as well.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...s.htm#OrderFlo wVolumetricOverview
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses