error loading workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error loading workspaces

Hola, tenía guardados varios workspaces y al abrirlos no me aparecen los objetos y líneas que tenía dibujadas.

Me han desaparecido las líneas en todos los workspaces, ¿como se pueden haber borrado en todos?

Hay alguna forma de recuperarlos?

Attached Files
    Last edited by jces13; 10-05-2021, 08:31 AM.

Sólo podemos proporcionar apoyo en el foro en inglés, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir del inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor, copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que hemos colocado para que pegue la respuesta en el cuadro de la izquierda.

si desea soporte en español, por favor contáctenos por correo electrónico a PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

Your message translates to:

Originally posted by jces13 View Post
    error loading workspaces

Hi, I had saved several workspaces and when I open them, the objects and lines that I had drawn do not appear.

The lines have disappeared in all the workspaces, how can they have been deleted in all of them?

Is there any way to recover them?
    I recommend that you try restoring your workspace from an older save using the 'Restore workspace' feature:

Complete the following steps to use the "Restore workspace" feature:
    1. Navigate to Tools -> Database Management
    2. Select "Restore workspace"
    3. Select Restore to be directed to the location of the recovery workspaces
    4. Workspaces will be organized in folders with the same name as the workspace
    5. Double click the folder of the workspace you want to recover and then select the recovery file with the date/time that you want to recover. You'll want to select a file larger than 1kb from the available options.
    Below I have provided a link to the Restore Workspaces section of our help guide:Alternatively, you can restore your workspaces from a backup if you completed one recently. Complete the following steps to restore a Backup Archive:
    1. From within the Control Center window select the Tools menu. Then select the menu Import and the Backup File... menu item
    2. Select the backup archive to restore from the "Restore" file dialog window
    3. Press the "Restore" button
    4. Select the items you wish to restore
    Below I have provided a link to the Backup and Restore section of our help guide:To help prevent loss, please ensure to create regular backups.

Comment

I performed the steps indicated to recover an older workspace.

Complete the following steps to use the "Restore workspace" feature:
      1. Navigate to Tools -> Database Management
      2. Select "Restore workspace"
      3. Select Restore to be directed to the location of the recovery workspaces
      4. Workspaces will be organized in folders with the same name as the workspace
      5. Double click the folder of the workspace you want to recover and then select the recovery file with the date/time that you want to recover. You'll want to select a file larger than 1kb from the available options.

All the workspaces that I recover, do not have the lines or objects that I had drawn.

What can this be due to?

I had a lot of lines from several months ago.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

If would be hard for us to say the cause for sure without further information.

Please send me your database, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Database file'.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3295733 ATTN Melissa

I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post CactusMan  
        Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes