Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyser, Local PC and VPS time zone sync

Hi

I have changed my PC’s time zone to match my VPS to make back testing easier when looking at time to start or stop trading..
    my VPS is central time US / Canada my home PC is Sydney Australia time. I have changed my PC to US / Canada time , charts look ok on home PC and March the charts on VPS but when I run a backrest in Strategy Analyser my Analysis report showing Hourly and Half Hourly net profit still look like my local PC’s before changing time zones. Are charts seperate from Analyzer reports, is Analyzer taking data from local drive using historic data?
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

John

Hello John,

As this is not pertaining to programming c# development and is instead a question about historical data, I have moved this thread to the Platform Technical Support section of the forums.

If the time zone is modified, please open Tools -> Historical Data -> select the Load tab. In the Download section, select the Instrument, set the range to cover the entire amount of days you would like to test over, if the bar type is based on tick data also include a check for the box for Tick under Intervals as well as minute. Click Download.
    Or alternatively, right-click the chart > select Reload All Historical Data.
    This will re-download the historical data and give proper timestamps to data which can be used in the Strategy Analyzer or anywhere historical data is used.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes