Backup fil importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup fil importing

I saved workspaces 2 days ago, so today i imported those work spaces and the workspace were from months ago not 2 days ago. It appears that when a backup fie is created is some type of junk it saves not my real workspaces?

At times when I shut down and restart NT8 my charts open but all indicators are missing from charts?

Comment

Every time i shut down NT8 and restart my settings and charts are random junk from months ago not current saves charts?

Comment

Hello JTizz ,

Thank you very much for your post.

As I highly suspect the issues you posted about are directly connected, I've gone ahead and merged the posts. To ensure you don't miss any of our replies, we also highly suggest not to start separate posts for the same subject.

We are not aware of any known issues that would not correctly back up a workspace. However, it would be possible that a backup platform (e.g. Microsoft OneDrive, Carbonite, or Dropbox) restored an older version.

If you have not already attempted this, I would highly suggest trying NinjaTrader's workspace-restore feature.

The platform automatically saves the last 10 copies of each workspace, to access the older versions, as long as they have not been overwritten, please click on Tools > Database Management > Restore workspace.

If you are unable to find a former version, please reach out to us at platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com, mentioning "3289158 ATTN Manfred", we can then best associate your email with this post and assist you further.

Thank you in advance!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses