Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attach Order to Indicator when Order is out of view on Superdom

Hello,
    How do I attach a working stop loss order to an indicator at a later point when that order may be out of view on the Superdom, so I cannot right click it? I seem to recall reading somewhere that it can be done from the Positions tab, but I cannot find it.
    Thank you.

Hello GeorgeW,
    Thank you for the note.

When looking at the SuperDOM price ladder, if the order has moved out of view, you are able to use the Scroll Wheel on your mouse to scroll up and down on the Price Ladder to find your order.
    • If you are on a Laptop, often a two-finger swipe up and down on the trackpad will work as a scroll function. Just put two fingertips on the Trackpad and move your hand forward and backward.
    If the SuperDOM keeps snapping back to where the Last Traded price is visible, this is because of the "Auto-Center" setting
    • Right-click on the SuperDOM window and Uncheck 'Auto Center'
    • Now you can click the little "C" to the bottom-right of the price ladder to re-center the SuperDOM on the Last Traded Price
    Please see the following Help Guide link for more information on the SuperDOM and working with Auto Center and more:

What you may be recalling about the Positions Tab is the ability to attach an ATM Strategy to an order that you are already in a position for.
    • For example, if you were to submit a Buy Market order and go Long 1 Contract
    • Then realize you meant to apply an ATM Strategy to the position so you have a Profit target and Stop loss target that is set to Auto Trail
    • You could go to the Control Center > Positions tab > Right-click on the position > Apply ATM Strategy > Choose your desired ATM Strategy and it will submit the Targets as desired
    Please see the following Help Guide link for more information on the Positions tab - Right-click menu:
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes