The script does not work on 2 different computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The script does not work on 2 different computers

Hi, how are you? Since Monday a script has not been working for me on 2 computers that I have. That script worked for me for over 1 year, and I never had any problems. On Monday he asked me to activate the Machine ID and it seemed curious to me, I also send the machine id to the owner, and I activate it and it remains the same (it is the image of MNQ) and the poster still appears the same. But in the next computer, in the MONTH, the same script and as it does not load it to the script nor does any poster appear, when before there was no problem. Do you have any idea what it could be? Thank you

Hello pancho_r,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If the script is not working as expected, I would first recommend removing and re-adding the script to your chart. If that does not resolve the issue, I would recommend contacting the developer of the script for additional assistance. Since this is a third party script, we would not be able to provide any further assistance but the developer will definitely be able to get things back in working order.

Please let us know if we may assist you with any additional inquiries in the future.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
      Hello pancho_r,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If the script is not working as expected, I would first recommend removing and re-adding the script to your chart. If that does not resolve the issue, I would recommend contacting the developer of the script for additional assistance. Since this is a third party script, we would not be able to provide any further assistance but the developer will definitely be able to get things back in working order.

Please let us know if we may assist you with any additional inquiries in the future.
      Thanks for the reply. I already contacted him when the poster appeared to me and he asked me to approve the MACHINE ID, and he approved it. But it kept showing up. The weird thing is that one computer asks me for my MACHINE ID and the other computer doesn't (but even if it doesn't ask me, it doesn't work either). I already tried uninstalling the script, and installing it again, as well as with Ninjatrader.

Comment

Hello pancho_r,

Thank you for your reply.

Aside from suggesting an uninstall and reinstall, there's really nothing further that we can do. You will need to continue to work with the developer on this issue.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
        8 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Option Whisperer  
        Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
        0 responses
        1 view