Live Trade Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Trade Performance

Hello. I'm new to NinjaTrader and was wondering if there's a way to have my trade performance auto-updated. Or perhaps another screen that shows an account history in real time. Every time I make a trade, I end up clicking New --> Trade Performance --> Trades (in the drop down list). This screen doesn't refresh though - it just seems to be a snapshot. I did create a hotkey to get to this screen, but I still have to click the hotkey and change the drop down value after every trade. I'd love to just have this data on a second monitor and have it auto-update in real time.

Thanks.

Hello sjeffblack,

Thank you for your note.

This is expected and you will need to click the 'Generate' button in the top right corner to regenerate the report with any new trades that have been taken.

However there is an on going Feature Request to have this added to the platform and I have added your vote.

The internal tracking number for this feature request is SFT-4769. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for the quick response. I didn't even see the Generate button.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Spencer View Post
        Hello sjeffblack,

Thank you for your note.

This is expected and you will need to click the 'Generate' button in the top right corner to regenerate the report with any new trades that have been taken.

However there is an on going Feature Request to have this added to the platform and I have added your vote.

The internal tracking number for this feature request is SFT-4769. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
        Please add my vote to this request.

Comment

Hello NTTrader33,

Thanks for your note.

I have added your vote to this feature request.
          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post burtoninlondon  
          Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes