Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

can I use version 7 and version 8 at the same time? that both would be online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I use version 7 and version 8 at the same time? that both would be online?

HI NInja team!

Can I use version 7 and version 8 at the same time? that both would be online?

Now version 7 works for me and is online. I want to install and run version 8 at the same time in order to execute trades on it. but the system does not allow me to install version 8:
    Attached Files

Hello poomberg,

Thank you for your post.

You may have both NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 installed on your PC at the same time. You will need to contact your brokerage to see if they allow for more than one live login at a time. If you are using NinjaTrader Continuum, only a single live login is allowed at a time by default, but the NinjaTrader Brokerage can set up a second login for you to use simultaneously with your current one.

You may reach out to the NinjaTrader Brokerage at [email protected]

In order to install NinjaTrader 8, you will need to have NinjaTrader 7 completely shut down during the installation. The message you are receiving means that NinjaTrader is still open or running in the background. Please close NinjaTrader 7, then right-click on your Windows Start menu and select Task Manager. Search the list of open applications for NinjaTrader, and if it shows up please end the task. After checking that NinjaTrader is completely closed, please try to run the installer for NinjaTrader 8 again. If needed, there is an installation guide on our website here:

Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses