NT Market replay data support help - they do not reply to emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Market replay data support help - they do not reply to emails

I am wondering if anyone can help me contact Market replay data support. I know this forum is related to Ninja Trader help but I am hoping there is some interaction between Ninja Trader and the company that provides the replay data.

I had a computer crash and lost my account login. There is no way to download market replay unless you know your password. There is no way on Market replay data website to request a lost password; the only option is to send an e-mail through their "contact us" page. I have sent five requests over the past week. They have received them because I have gotten an automated reply each time. A support person has yet to respond to my request.

Does anyone know of a phone number I can call or some other method of contacting them? Alternatively, is there a better way to download replay data for testing purposes (paper trading)?

Hello Wartrace,

Thank you for your post.

While we do not have any access to the services provided by this third party vendor, we can contact them on your behalf if they are a supported vendor.

Can you email us at VendorSupport[AT]NinjaTrader.com with the name of the vendor along with the email and name you used to sign up for their services?

I look forward to assisting you further!
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your help.
      They have contacted me and there was some sort or e-mail issue that prevented them from responding. It was no fault of Market replay data.com and the situation has been resolved.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DanielTynera  
      Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post yertle