Brokers that support trading stocks with Ninja Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brokers that support trading stocks with Ninja Trader

I have been using Robinhood to trade stocks and want to step up my game. I wonder which trustworthy brokers support trading stocks with Ninja Trader?. I am using ValueInvesting.io (https://valueinvesting.io/) as to get Automated Discounted Cash Flow and WACC but they do not offer the ability to trade
    Last edited by kevinop123; 02-26-2022, 09:57 AM.

Hello kevinop123,

You can trade stocks in NinjaTrader with the two brokers below. I have included the links to their connection guides.

Interactive Brokers

TD Ameritrade
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
      Please provide instructions to get TD Ameritrade to appear in Available Connections box.

Comment

Hello steveg,

The license key determines what providers appear in the Available box upon creating a connection. If you don't have TD Ameritrade available, it indicates a license key is entered in NinjaTrader that is not setup for TD Ameritrade.

Can you please send us an email at "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com" requesting the free license key. Once you receive it, please enter it at Control Center-->Help-->License Key and you should have TD Ameritrade available. Please note that the free license key is limited to trade in simulation.

If you like to trade live with TD Ameritrade, you need a live license key. Please see the link below to obtain a live license key.
        Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, Oanda, Forex.com, FXCM, and City Index are among the brokerage accounts that can be linked to NinjaTrader platforms. Connecting these accounts has the benefit of allowing you to trade other popular asset classes, such as equities, including on NinjaTrader's versatile platform. These are basically the main platforms that you can operate with. Add to that decent pipeline software - and your business will go uphill very fast, guaranteed. This software is a real difference-maker.
          Last edited by Morkab; 10-18-2021, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elirion
          by elirion

Started by funk10101, Yesterday, 09:43 PM
          1 response
          0 likes