Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How can I show the regular trading hours data only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I show the regular trading hours data only?

How can I show the regular trading hours data for MES/MNQ and exclude the extended trading hours?

Hello cvfido,

Thanks for writing in.

Data from outside normal trading hours can be added to your chart by adjusting your Trading Hours / Session Template settings to an option that includes ETH (Electronic Trading Hours) or if you want regular trading hours, you would select an option that included RTH (Regular Trading Hours).

This can be adjusted in the Data Series menu which you may access by right-clicking on your chart and selecting 'Data Series'. Locate the option for 'Trading Hours' (if using NinjaTrader 8), or 'Session Template' (if using NinjaTrader 7).

By default, this is set to 'Use Instrument Settings' and are mostly RTH's, but can be adjusted to the specific ETH option if you know the one that applies to the instrument in use, or you can select 'Default 24/7' to include all data provided by the exchange.

ETH charts always look slightly different from RTH (regular trading hours) charts so there likely will be some variation. The degree of which depends on the instrument in use, the interval selected for your chart, and the data feed to which you are connected.

Again, I advise you to try setting your Trading Hours to an RTH option.

Please let me know if I may help further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielSanMartin