Chromebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chromebook

Hey all, I only own a Chromebook and an iPhone, and my laptop won't let me download NinjaTrader and there are no iPhone apps for ninja, are there any plans to implement NinjaTrader for Chromebook/Iphones?
    Last edited by dhaz12; 07-20-2021, 09:30 AM. Reason: chromebook, iphone, app

Hello dhaz12,
    Thank you for the question.

At this time, NinjaTrader is only available on a Windows PC as NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are Windows applications that rely on the .NET Framework to operate and the .NET Framework is only available on Windows Operating System.

Please see the Help Guide link below for the System Requirements needed to run NinjaTrader:You mention your laptop will not let you download NinjaTrader. If your Laptop meets the System Requirements and is functional otherwise, we could provide further support to help you get the platform downloaded and running on your laptop.
    • If you try another web browser are you able to Download the platform?
    • Are there any kind of errors that appear when you click the Download Link? If yes, please include a screenshot of them in your follow-up post.
    If you are still unable to download the NinjaTrader platform after trying in multiple web browsers and get no errors, please reach out to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com directly and include "Clayton ATTN 3188081" in the Subject or Body of the email so I may provide specific instructions for you to get NinjaTrader Downloaded and Installed.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by dhaz12 View Post
      Hey all, I only own a Chromebook and an iPhone, and my laptop won't let me download NinjaTrader and there are no iPhone apps for ninja, are there any plans to implement NinjaTrader for Chromebook/Iphones?
      Hey I was searching if NinjaTrader was available on Chromebook too, and found a solution that actually works really well so figured I would post it here for others.

To use NT on Chromebook, I simply run it on the VPS from www.ninjamobiletrader.com. I'm not great with tech, but their support set everything up for me over the phone and I haven't had any hiccups. It's really great too because I can also use the same VPS subscription on my iPhone for trading with NinjaTrader on iPhone.

Works great on my Acer chromebook, picked it up on sales for only $99! My indicator vendors wanted me to buy a $2000 new computer to run their systems, but turned out it wasn't necessary because the VPS does a great job of running everything I need.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno