Issue with TD Ameritrade and orders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with TD Ameritrade and orders.

Hello, for the past week TD Ameritrade's orders have been acting strange. I've been running this strategy for a few months now and have not made any changes in a couple of weeks but recently, when an order is submitted, it doesn't continue in the usual manner(picture below). I am printing my orders and normally I would get: submitted , accepted, working, then the OCOs would follow. Now I only get the print statement that it has been submitted. The order goes through on TD Ameritrade but it doesn't show it in my positions tab on ninjatrader and my OCO orders don't get submitted like it used to. Again I haven't modified the code or environment for a while. I looked at the patch notes but that happened a long time before the issue started to occur. Any reason this might be happening?
    Attached Files

Hello gupagoer,

Thanks for your message.

There have been cases reported where TD Ameritrade's API does not submit proper order/execution/position feedback to NinjaTrader or is delayed. This order/execution/position feedback is needed to run NinjaScript strategies, report the open positions on the account within the platform, etc.

Considering that you did not see the position reported in the NinjaTrader platform, and the strategy did not submit target and stop, it sounds like the order/execution/position did not come in as expected.

If you write in to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with your log and trace files, and note the time you expected to see this feedback (when the orders filled, but did not see target/stop submit or the position in the NinjaTrader Control Center) I can check to see if there are missing order/execution/position feedback to confirm this. Please also be sure to note the specific symbols affected as there were a few in your screenshot.

You can send in log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3179516 ATTN Jim (please also include a link to this thread.)

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
    4 responses