Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difference between Njtrader 8 and market data

Hi am new here
    can any one advise me why the Ninjatrader 8 - charting has an average of 8 to 15 pips different from market. I am using FXCM data. tks a lot

Hello winoneall,

Thank you for your post.

It looks like you have posted this in the NinjaTrader 7 section of our forums. We will correct this and move it to the NinjaTrader 8 section, I just wanted to make you aware for future reference.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument symbol have you selected? For example, ES 06-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

If possible, please provide an example of the price you are seeing on your NinjaTrader chart and the price you are comparing it to.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attach the file to your reply.

Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
    Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM