Collapse

CQG does not show up on my avaiable data feed list on the connection tab in NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG does not show up on my avaiable data feed list on the connection tab in NT8

I switched yesterday from Rithmic to CQG because of the high margins when using CQG. Now I am not with Rithmic but on the list of available data feeds in the connections tab in NT8, CQG is missing. Whom do I contact to fix this. Customer support was nice and gave me a link to instructions. However the instructions assumed that CQG would be on the list of available data feeds.
    thank you

Hello iceman2020,

Can you please create the connection for "NinjaTrader Continuum" and not "CQG". I assume you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader brokerage.

If you don't have "NinjaTrader Continuum" available when creating a new connection in the NinjaTrader platform, please send me an email at "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com" including the license key you have entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes I have a lifetime license with NT. I had to switch from Rhithmic because the margins are too high. Before I saw your post I signed up with CQG online. How do I go about cancelling my sign up with CQG? And also what are the advantages and disadvantages of CQG vs Continuum? Thank you

Comment

Please see my latest response to one of the emails you sent us.

"NinjaTrader Continuum" is the same broker technology as "CQG", but branded under a different name. "CQG" should only be used if you have your trading account with Amp Futures. If you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader brokerage, you will need to use "NinjaTrader Continuum" to create a connection in the NinjaTrader platform.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post LawrenHom  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes