Network error nt8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network error nt8

good evening, I work with nt8, when I try to export a backup I get this error:
    network name cannot be found (exception from Hresult: 0x80070043) .. and I can't do anything but give up the backup. (use nt8 on windows arm virtualized via parallels desktop)
    Thanks

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email:

3148746 ATTN Tyler

I look forward to being of assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am getting the exact same error Unhandled exception: The network name cannot be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070043). I get this error when i try to upload a NT8 script add-on. I am also on parallels desktop latest version 17 latest patch 17.1.2 (51548) and the OS build is Windows 11 Home Edition latest patch 1.0.22. The System Type is ARM64 (Apple Mac with M1 Max chip). i cannot even upload screenshots to a support ticket, getting same error for that as well.
      Last edited by dkschrei; 05-16-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Hello dkschrei,

Thank you for writing in.

I would like to take a look at the Log and Trace files from your computer to look into this error message further.

Since the "Email Support" feature isn't letting you attach things, please use the following steps to manually send your Log and Trace files to Platform Support.

You will send the files to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the respective @ and .
        Make the Subject of the email "Clayton ATTN 3148746"
        • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder or "NinjaTrader 7' folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to the email address provided above
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I'm using NinjaTrader 8 on Parallels running Windows 11 on a new M1 Macbook Pro. I'm receiving the same error. Is there a resolution? Would you like me to send you my logs and trace files as mentioned to the others?

Thanks

Comment

This was solved by following the instructions in this other thread: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...62#post1194062

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post sarafuenonly123