Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Hours ATM Stop Loss Issue

Hi,

This issue occurs for me within simulator on the /ES and only during extended hours:

I have an ATM for four contracts with a stop loss set at eight ticks from fill. Three contracts have a target of four ticks and the runner has a target of eight ticks with a stop loss move to BE+1 upon reaching four ticks. The issue is that when the price line touches the four-tick profit point it doesn't close any of the contacts, but it does move the runner's stop loss to BE+1 while leaving the other stop losses in place. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders (I understand in this case it has to do with simulated orders), please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

Please answer all of the following questions:
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument were you trading?
    • When did this most recently occur?
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Additionally, I would like to review your diagnostic logs regarding this inquiry. Please send me your log and trace files along with a screenshot of your ATM strategy parameters so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3148078 ATTN Emily

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm going to cancel this and re-phrase the question!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton