Some of my indicators don't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my indicators don't load

I use 4 indicators in my chart but two of them do not load. I removed ninjatrader and install it again but still not working.

Hello livetrading,

Thank you for your post.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Which 2 indicators are not loading on your chart?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Additionally, please share a screenshot of your chart so I may better understand what is occurring.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to assisting you further.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Version : 8.0.24.2 64-bit
      Instruments : ES 06-21, YM 06-21, NQ 06-21, CL 07-21, GC 08-21, RTY 06-21. Interval 1 ( but I've tried other timeframe and still don't load.)

Indicators that are not loading: Mpace, Mcumulative delta. Third party indicators. I've been using them for a while and they've been working well.

I don't receive any errors.

Comment

Hello livetrading,

Thank you for your reply.

We are limited in our ability to provide support for third party add-ons, because we do not have a hand in their development. I have a couple of suggestions but if they do not work, you will need to contact the original developer or vendor for additional support.

Does the issue persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'Reload NinjaScript'?

If the above doesn't help, what about if you completely remove and re-add the indicator from the chart?

Lastly, if neither of the above help, try completely uninstalling and reinstalling the indicators. To remove an indicator from the platfrom, go to Control Center > Tools > Remove NinjaScript Assembly. Once you've removed the indicators completely, reinstall them by re-downloading the original .zip file from the vendor and importing it into NinjaTrader from Control Center > Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on.

If none of the above correct the issue, you need to contact the developer or vendor directly for additional assistance with their script.

Please let us know if we may assist you any further in the future.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post The_Sec
        by The_Sec

Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
        1 response