Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My NT8 Shortcut isn't loading on my HP laptop, but it worked before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My NT8 Shortcut isn't loading on my HP laptop, but it worked before.

My NT8 Shortcut isn't loading on my HP laptop, bisut it worked before. Can anyone assist? I have been trying to fix this issue since Friday. I have even reset my PC back to factory settings, it still isn't working.

Hello angel019,

Can you please tell me if you see two NinjaTrader 8 icons on your desktop (see screenshot). Which one of the icons does not work or do both not work for you?

What exactly happens after you double click a NinjaTrader icon? Do you experience an error message? If so, please tell me what the error states.

Have you tried an uninstall/reinstall of NinjaTrader? If not, please check if this allows you to start NinjaTrader successful by clicking the NinjaTrader 8 icon on your desktop. You will save all settings and data including your workspaces and indicators. All settings and data are located at Documents-->NinjaTrader 8 which is not deleted when you uninstall NinjaTrader in Windows.
    • First, please make a copy of the license key entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key as you need it to download NinjaTrader.
    • Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down.
    • Uninstall NinjaTrader 8 via Windows start menu-->Settings-->Apps.
    • Download and install NinjaTrader 8.0.24.2 from the link below.
      https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have 2 icons. Ninja Trader 8 & Ninja Trader 8 64-bit. If I click either icon, the circle swirls two times likes its trying to open, but it doesn’t do anything. I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times, but it still doesn’t work.

Comment

Can you please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email and send it to "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com". Put "Att Jason, 3131209" in the subject header of the email.
        • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by suroot, 04-10-2017, 02:18 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes