Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 minute Opening Range Indicator help.

Hi,

I downloaded this indicator from your ecosystem and was wondering if there was any way where it doesn't compress the candlesticks because it needs to be displayed. As you can see from where they are drawn today, its relevance is rather muted.

If you see from the attached chart, the Pivot indicator that comes with NT8, is able to show the relevant pivot lines, in this case, the support lines but it doesn't show the resistance lines nor the pivot. Whereas in the 30 minute opening range indicator, the horizontal lines occupy a lot of real estate when only the one line closest to the candlesticks is possibly relevant. Is there any way where it can be coded to display the horizontal lines when it is relevant?

If i were to draw the horizontal lines manually, they would only show the line closest to the candlesticks. I'm just trying not to overly squash the candlesticks that I can barely see them.

Regards
    Kay Wai

Hello kaywai,

Thank you for your post.

To resolve, right click on the chart > Indicators > Select your configured indicator(s) > Uncheck the Auto Scale option > Click OK.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post r68cervera  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes