Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connection status is yellow since yesterday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection status is yellow since yesterday..

Hi , since yesterday my "coinbase connection " its green and working perfectly but my other connection for forex still in yellow status, I already reboot my computer but didn't work
    let me know if I should send my log and trace files
    looking forward of hearing from you
    Souza

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3122306 ATTN Melissa

I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Hello Don David,

Thanks for the note.

For you and other affected users who may run into this behavior, we are currently aware of a problem connecting to the FXCM demo. We are working hard to resolve this item.

In the meantime, I have provided a link to our site where you can request a free demo for forex data using our system, which we have confirmed is working; please be sure to check the box next to 'Forex' when filling out the form:Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hello Melissa J.,
          thanks for your help. But it didn't work. The same behavior occurs. I inserted the new account created through the link you sent.
          I had already tested it with new demo accounts.

I have already installed over the old installation, I have uninstalled and installed again, I have deleted the NinjaTrader 8 directory in Documents and installed the program again.
          It seems that nothing works. As the Binance account was working perfectly, I think the problem is between Ninjatrader and FXCM.

Please confirm me an information:
          Does the link you submitted generate a demo account at FXCM? Because that's what happened. That's right?

Thanks for your help,
          David

Comment

Hello Don David,

Thanks for the reply.

Please keep in mind that the link I provided is for a NinjaTrader Forex account, which is different from a NinjaTrader FXCM account.

I have tested my NinjaTrader Forex account and can confirm it connects without error; when creating the connection, please be sure to select the connection type 'NinjaTrader' instead of 'NinjaTrader FXCM'.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Forex:Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

I understood what happened. The link was automatically changed to another one and this one only allows the creation of an FXCM account. But now I've managed it.
              Now it's working.
              Thank you so much.

ps: Any ideas on getting back to FXCM?
              Last edited by Don David; 05-31-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don David View Post
                I understood what happened. The link was automatically changed to another one and this one only allows the creation of an FXCM account. But now I've managed it.
                Now it's working.
                Thank you so much.

ps: Any ideas on getting back to FXCM?

Hello, tell me how you did it? It also throws me on FXCM

Comment

With the link that Melissa J. sent me ( https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData ) , I created another demo account, not on FXCM. I used the NinjaTrader connection, and for now it's working.

Comment

[QUOTE = Don David; n1158301] С помощью ссылки, которую мне прислала Мелисса Дж. ( https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData ), я создал еще одну демо-учетную запись, но не на FXCM. Я использовал соединение NinjaTrader, и пока оно работает. [/ QUOTE]

После заполнения формы https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData
                    меня автоматически переводят на подключение к FXCM.
                    Как получить логин и пароль к NinjaTrader Forex?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by plazma; 05-31-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately it looks as though some users are being automatically re-directed to FXCM demos due to their geographical location.

You may want to try using another browser, or try by using a private browser session (such as 'Incognito mode' in google chrome) to request the NinjaTrader Forex demo instead.

If you continue to experience problems requesting a demo, please write into us directly at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Don David View Post
                        Hello Melissa J.,
                        thanks for your help. But it didn't work. The same behavior occurs. I inserted the new account created through the link you sent.
                        I had already tested it with new demo accounts.

I have already installed over the old installation, I have uninstalled and installed again, I have deleted the NinjaTrader 8 directory in Documents and installed the program again.
                        It seems that nothing works. As the Binance account was working perfectly, I think the problem is between Ninjatrader and FXCM.

Please confirm me an information:
                        Does the link you submitted generate a demo account at FXCM? Because that's what happened. That's right?

Thanks for your help,
                        David

How do you connect Binance?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Melissa View Post
                          Hello,

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately it looks as though some users are being automatically re-directed to FXCM demos due to their geographical location.

You may want to try using another browser, or try by using a private browser session (such as 'Incognito mode' in google chrome) to request the NinjaTrader Forex demo instead.

If you continue to experience problems requesting a demo, please write into us directly at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
                          I changed the IP address but the result is the same. I will write to you directly by mail.

Comment

Please also refer to this NT Forum post, wherein I also raise faults related to FXCM Accounts. This is an issue that needs to be addressed with clarity and accuracy, and some urgency.

Note that there is a difference between a datafeed and a Demo Account. A datafeed is a Connection but not an Account, even though it provides data that can be used to connect Simulation Accounts. A Demo Account is an Account (connected to as a Connection) in its own right which can be connected independent of any Simulation Accounts. If the Demo Account is the only Connection, it can provide the datafeed for Simulation Accounts. A Demo Account is like a Live Account in many ways in that it resides at the broker, not in simulation within NinjaTrader, albeit without the ability to send Orders to the live market.

Thanks.
                            Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
                            jeronymite
                            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

I'm also experiencing this problem I created a NinjaTrader-FXCM demo account as advised above but I still have the yellow connection status. I'm in the UK. I've been using FXCM Demo with Ninjatrader for years without issues. What do I do now?
                              Last edited by TraderYoda; 06-02-2021, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Balage0922  
                              Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JoMoon2024