Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy orders across accounts with Replicanto

Hi,

I need my orders being copied across several accounts automatically, I already have Replicanto add-on, but it doesn't show list of accounts like it has shown by guide video,

What am I missing here?

Click image for larger version

Name:	replidanto1.PNG
Views:	1314
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1157366

Also I saw on the video that two charts for two different accounts are opened simultaneously which I am not able to do that either
    Is there anything else I need to do for my accounts?

this is the video I am talking about :

Hello bosajin,

Thank you very much for your post.

I would highly suggest reaching out to the Replikanto Team in this regard, as they would be better suited to answer this question.

While our Platform Support Team is able to assist you with anything platform-related, any third-party scripts or programs are best addressed by the developer in question, as they should know their product much better than we ever could.

On a minor note; I noticed the video shows a NinjaTrader 8 add-on, while yours seems to be running on NinjaTrader 7. It is possible that the two versions don't offer the same features, e.g. opening the duplicate chart. The Replikanto Team should be able to assist you further in this regard.

If you experience issues reaching them directly, please don't hesitate to let us know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your note,

The thing is I am using NinjaTrader 8 as well, however I will ask the Replikanto Team for sure, but part of my question is related to NinjaTrader.

Do you know How can I trade and open orders on two different accounts simultaneously in SuperDoms?

Comment

The direct answer to your question is, "It's not possible to place trades simultaneously in manual trading without some sort of add-on or automated strategy".

I am curious as to why you're not able to follow their video example which shows how to use their tool with multiple simulation accounts. Are you curious how to create multiple simulation accounts? Are you connected to more than one live account and would like to duplicate trades across those but cannot?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
        • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
        • What are the first 4 characters of you NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key. DO NOT ever provider your full key publicly.
        • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.

Comment

yes, I am trying to have multiple accounts opened simultaneously as well as duplicate trades across those accounts

version : 8.0.23.2 64-bit
          License Id : 9232
          Connected: Continuum

Comment

First, I see that you're using an older version of NinjaTrader 8. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
            • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
            • Click on the link: https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
            • Enter your license key and press Submit
            • Select 'Download'
            • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
            You have a live license key entered which gives you access to any live account associated with your connection. If you can't access your live account in the add-ons window then the only advice I could think of is ensuring that 'Global simulation mode' is disabled:
            • Control Center > Tools > If 'Global simulation mode' has a checkmark to the left, click once to disable Global simulation mode.
            If this still doesn't allow you to see/select other accounts, please contact the developer of the add-on.

Additionally, here are steps to create more simulation accounts:

Comment

Thanks Patrick, I could add several simulation accounts by updating Ninja Trader and disabling 'Global simulation mode' , but How I can do the same for live accounts?

I mean in the Account Tab there is only '' Add simulation account' option, How can I have more than one live account on this tab?

Comment

The connection you've established determines what accounts will be available to you. If there are live accounts associated with the connection, they should appear in the Control Center's Accounts tab (assuming you have a live license key entered and I believe you do based on your license key answer earlier). If you're expecting more live accounts to be associated with your connection but do not see them, please reach out to your broker. If you want additional brokerage accounts, please contact your broker (or your prospective broker).

Again, I can only speak to the function of the default NinjaTrader platform. If your concern is with the add-on window, please contact the add-on developer.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post algospoke  
                Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred