Floor trader pivot point for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor trader pivot point for NT8

I am looking for Floor Trader pivot point indicator for NT 8. Just: High + Low + Close/3. Thanks.

Hello Alan T,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Is the Pivots indicator included with NinjaTrader insufficient for your needs?

This is posted in the Indicator Development section of the forums; are you looking to develop this yourself or are you looking for a completed indicator you can import?

Value[0] = (High[0] + Low[0] + Close[0]) / 3;

This would be the correct syntax to set the plot value to for a plot added with AddPlot().
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/addplot.htm
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help.../nt8/value.htm

Below is a link to a forum post with some helpful resources on getting started with NinjaScript and C#.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...040#post786040
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chelsea B.
      I would like Floor Trader Pivot indicator on the Daily chart. [High+Low+Close/3]
      The pivot indicator does not give me the same number as a mathematical calculation.
      I am not a programmer so I cannot do for myself.

Thanks,

Al

Comment

Hello Al,

As this inquiry is not about development I have moved this thread to the NinjaTrader 8 -> Platform Technical Support section of the forums.

I was not able to find anything with that exact name in the User App Share.

Below is a link to a search I have performed on your behalf.

I also wasn't able to find an NT8 version through a google search of the forums.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to comment or may know of this indicator for NinjaTrader 8.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes