Trading hours UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading hours UK

Hi, I have just set up NT and I have noticed my data feed is getting cut off between 1600 and 1700 UK time (GMT) I assume this is because of the trading hours template not taking into account I am in the UK.

PC time is correct, template time is set to London.

Apart from entering the correct times in myself, is there something I am not doing correctly?

Thanks

Hello t00sp00ky,

Thank you for your message.

Does this behavior persist if you only set the platform to your Local Timezone (Control Center > Tools > Options > General window), but leave the Trading Hours Template for this Chart/Instrument set to the default?

With the default Trading Hours template set for both the Instrument itself and the Chart, it should appear on your chart normally.

Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Changing the time in the trading hours windows does nothing. What is the default? It exhibited this incorrect behavior at its default settings which is why I changed it to London. It is altering my trading hours as if I was in CT time zone.

Charts trading hours is use instrument settings, trading hours setting is London, time setting in general window is London, PC time is correct

Thanks

Comment

Hello t00sp00ky,

Thank you for your response.

Does this behavior persist if you reset your Trading Hours Templates (Control Center > Tools > Database Management > "Update Trading Hours Templates")?

If not, please let me know what specific Timezone do you have selected in the Control Center > Tools > Options window, and what Instrument are you trying to view on your charts.

Comment

Hi, I already reset the templates, that changes nothing. The time is set to London and this applies to any CME index chart. It is doing exactly what the template is telling it to do but not taking into account my London timezone

Comment

Hello t00sp00ky,

Thank you for your clarification.

I would like to take a closer look at your platform's settings. Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
            • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
            • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
            • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thank you in advance for these files. I look forward to assisting you further. 

Comment

I have just tried every combination possible and I am getting no bars since 1600 UK time which was 9 minutes ago. On the charts it says bar timer is disabled because current time is outside session time, also my tick counter goes to zero

I have sent the files to that email

In fact it has gone off now and has not come back on because it probably thinks its the weekend lol

Thanks for the call! All good!

Cheers
              Last edited by t00sp00ky; 05-21-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post ender_wiggum  
              Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick