Value chart indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value chart indicator

Hello, hope someone can help out on subject issue.

I have been using the value chart indicator in Ninjatrader platform for years. However last week I installed the platform latest version and found out that although this indicator was still correctly listed, the area at the bottom of the chart was empty. Do you know whether there’s a way to fix it? Thank you Rodolfo Battista
    Last edited by Rudy2323; 05-17-2021, 05:06 AM.

Hello Rudy2323,

Thanks for your post.

Could you clarify on the indicator you are using? It is it one you have developed and are looking for insight on how to debug an issue with it?

Please note that Indicator development forum is for developers creating custom indicators. If you are looking for help or want to point out an issue with a custom indicator, we suggest contacting that third party for support with their indicator.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jim for your response. Perhaps I posted my question in the wrong forum. The value chart I was referring to is an indicator I was provided during a course and I'm not sure about its source. I thought that it was well known and, actually, I just found it in this link. https://www.prestigetradingsoftware....cator/#reviews It's strange that suddenly, with the new platform version, it dosn't work any longer. I will try to get more info on it and perhaps will find a solution. Thanks again anyway for your availabiliy. Rodolfo

Comment

Thanks Rudy2323,

I have moved the thread to our Platform Technical Support forum. As the issue involves a 3rd party script, I suggest working with that party directly. If you have a solution that would also be helpful to others, please be sure to post back here.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jim for your kind support. Rudy

Comment

Good Luck Rudy, I even got the one from Prestige and still haven't been able to get any of them to work now in NT8. If you find a solution, would love to hear about it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post RideMe
            by RideMe

Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes