Ninjatrader 7 demo account setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 7 demo account setup

I have installed ninja 7, file / new / chart, it does not download times from 60M to 1M, it does not load these times in the chart, if it loads charts from one day onwards. I urgently need to solve the problem

Hello demo999350,

So I may look into this further can you tell me what instrument/expiry you have selected and what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader.

Also please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you have installed which can be found in the Control Center under Help->About.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello again, did I answer your question?

Comment

It appears there is an expired contract selected ES 03-21. Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract to the current ES 06-21 contract.
        • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
        • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
        • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
        • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
        • Select 'OK'
        • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).
        Also are you currently connected to the "Kinetick End of Day (Free)" connection? If so the Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater. This means you can create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader.

Comment

I try to see the temporality from 60 M down to 1M, I have changed the connection, I cannot see in M60 to M1, I do not see anything in Forex

Comment

The simulated feed does not store any historical data therefore the charts will begin with a single bar and will not backfill with data. Did you sign up for a free demo account or have an account with a supported broker or data provider?

Comment

Comment

My connection is now External data feed and it doesn't work anyway

Comment

Futures demo account credentials are sent directly from [email protected], did you receive this email? If so the following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum:

https://www.ninjatrader.com/Connecti...tion-Guide.php

Once you have your NinjaTrader Continuum demo connection configured disconnect from the External connection and connect to your demo account connection.
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 05-13-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Does not match the guide

Comment

So I may look into this further please send an email to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris Jameson" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
                      1.) A link to this forum thread.
                      2.) A copy of your log and trace files.
                      3.) A copy of your license key which can be found by going to the Control Center->Help->About.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email.
                      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
                      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                      • Send the 2 compressed folders as an attachment in your email
                      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                      10 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Leafcutter  
                      Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes