Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMA 20 Periods for regular session only

Hi,

I`d like to plot an EMA 20-periods, but I`d like to calculate only the Regular session`s bars, ignoring the Globex session.

Is this achievable in NT8?

Thank you in advance.

Hello gmeirelles,

Yes, charts load data as per the trading hours template that is selected. Please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. The 'Trading hours' setting is set by default to <Use instrument settings>.

You can find instrument settings at Control Center-->Tools-->Instruments. Double click the instrument to see what trading hours template the instrument uses by default.

You can view start and end times of trading hours templates at Control Center-->Tools-->Trading Hours. Most trading hours templates come in 2 versions - RTH and ETH. RTH is the regular session.

If you are not sure what trading hours template to select, please tell me what instrument you have selected in the chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello gmeirelles,

Yes, charts load data as per the trading hours template that is selected. Please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. The 'Trading hours' setting is set by default to <Use instrument settings>.

You can find instrument settings at Control Center-->Tools-->Instruments. Double click the instrument to see what trading hours template the instrument uses by default.

You can view start and end times of trading hours templates at Control Center-->Tools-->Trading Hours. Most trading hours templates come in 2 versions - RTH and ETH. RTH is the regular session.

If you are not sure what trading hours template to select, please tell me what instrument you have selected in the chart.
      Thank you for your answer!

I`m selecting ES / MES S&P 500 future.

Comment

Can you please select the 'CME US Index Futures RTH' template to load the regular trading session in the ES and MES charts.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by memonic, 05-01-2024, 01:23 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by nissan200sx55, Yesterday, 06:25 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes