Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Download Market replay historical data for last year(2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Market replay historical data for last year(2019)

Hi,

Is there a way to download Market replay NQ historical data for last year(2020)?
    When I try then I get the following error.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NQ Market replay.JPG Views:	0 Size:	20.0 KB ID:	1154355

Best,
    Last edited by bosajin; 05-03-2021, 12:04 AM.

Hello bosajin,

Please note that there is only Market Replay data available to download for the last 90 days. So unfortunately Market Replay data from 04/09/2020 is not available.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason for swift response.

Is there any chance to purchase or get it from another source or provider?
      Regarding to your answer , I should be able to download NQ 12-20 ,right? but I am not

Comment

Unfortunately you can't download Market Replay data for the NQ 12-20. The NQ rolled over to the 03-21 expiry month on December 10th 2021, which is more than 90 days ago.

I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators) that offer Market Replay data.
        Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jclose
        by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
        10 responses