MBT 06-21 No Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT 06-21 No Data

So MBT launched today and there are about 1700 + contracts traded since 6 pm EST as per the CME Group website.

Is there a delay in the rollout for NT8 to be able to trade it? I have the full data package, is there a new data plan to enable or subscribe to? Also what are the intraday margins, I've been trying to find the NT8 intraday margins and they haven't added MBT to the futures & commissions pdf yet.

Thanks in advance.

Hello TradingLoss,

There is no delay as per the NinjaTrader 8 platform. The MBT futures is present in NinjaTrader 8. If you don't have it available, please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Database Management and click the Update button under 'Update instruments'.

I assume you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader brokerage. Please send an email regarding the remaining inquiries to our NinjaTrader brokerage team at "brokeragesupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com". The brokerage support team does not have access to the support forum.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I see the bid and ask on chart trader but no chart data populating, BTC loads up though no problem. BTC loads 05-21 and 06-21, MBT front month if 06-21 and it just doesn't load chart data, should I reload all historical data or something?

Comment

Can you please restart NinjaTrader so the 05-21 expiry month is added for the MBT futures.

Once restarted, please check if you load data for the MBT 05-21. The MBT 06-21 has very little volume.

Please note that you can type in the instrument + expiry month in the Instrument field of most NinjaTrader windows (chart, SuperDOM, Basic Entry, etc). For example:
        • Left click in the Instrument field first and hit Backspace on your keyboard.
        • Type in MBT 05-21 and hit Enter on your keyboard.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Can you please restart NinjaTrader so the 05-21 expiry month is added for the MBT futures.

Once restarted, please check if you load data for the MBT 05-21. The MBT 06-21 has very little volume.

Please note that you can type in the instrument + expiry month in the Instrument field of most NinjaTrader windows (chart, SuperDOM, Basic Entry, etc). For example:
          • Left click in the Instrument field first and hit Backspace on your keyboard.
          • Type in MBT 05-21 and hit Enter on your keyboard.

Problem solved, that did it after the reconnect, + the manual entry. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post techgetgame  
          Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sephichapdson