Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer data source

Hello,
    I have NT multibroker license. I trade stocks at IB. From next month I want start trade futures at Dorman and routing data via Rithmic to NT. Is Ninjatrader Market Analyzer able to display data form two sources? Thank you

Hello t3chn0,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your post.

Yes, you can use the Market Analyzer to display data from 2 sources. However, we would recommend setting up your preferred connections so that you can be sure the correct account connection is providing the appropriate data. This will allow you to specify that you wish your Interactive Brokers account to be used for real time stocks (equities) instruments and your Rithmic account to be used for Futures instruments.

Below I have provided a publicly available link that goes over this topic in further detail:Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any other NinjaTrader questions or inquiries in the future.

Comment

hello Brendan,
      Thank you for your answer. I know about setups in Preferred Connections but I didn't see separate setup for Market Analyzer.
      I understand that if I set in preferred ritmic connection for futures and IB for equities, the data from both sources can be displayed in the market analyzer.
      Have a nice day

Comment

I have one more question.
        For futures I want to use Ninjatrader + Rithmic. I found the link to registration for Dorman or Philip Capital (https://ninjatrader.com/OpenAccount). Do you have as well your own Brokage application?
        If I choose Dorman, which connection i need to choose? Rithmic or Rithmic for Ninjatrader Brokerage?
        Thanks

Comment

If you are opening an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage using a Rithmic based connection when creating your connection you would select "Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage" as the provider. I have also included a link below to our Connection Guide that goes over the steps to create the connection to Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage.

NinjaTrader Rithmic Connection Guide | NinjaTrader

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

If I choose Dorman or Philip Capital with this link (https://ninjatrader.com/OpenAccount) then I choose Rithmic connection, correct ?
            Where can I find application for Rithmic Ninjatrader Brokage connection ?

Comment

For questions related to opening an account with NinjaTrader Brokerge please contact our Brokerage Team at the contact information provided below.
              • brokeragesales[at sign]ninjatrader.com
              • Direct: 312.262.1289
              Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Anfedport  
              Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM