Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unclickable chart trader with indicator drawings

Hey Team,
    Running into a bit of a snag, i now have a bunch of indicators drawing various things including harmonics, now sometimes when i have my ATM strategy bars for stops and profit takes i am unable to click on them due to drawings by indicators, is there a way to lock indicator drawings or something along those lines so i can always quickly use my ATM bags for dragging stops/takes ?

Hello RookieKiwi,

Thank you for your post.

By default there would be no current way to lock an indicator plot.

However this may be possible with custom coding if the indicator is creating drawing object within the chart automatically and then lock the drawing object in place. If you are not a programmer yourself, a third party vendor could assist further with creating such an item.

Please note that order flags should always take precedence over drawing objects and indicator plots when left-clicking on overlapping objects.

A possible workaround to separate these items however would be to first expand the right side margin by right-clicking and selecting 'Properties' within your chart window and increasing the value for the 'Right side margin' option.

Then shorten the Order lines by right-clicking on Chart Trader, selecting 'Properties' and decreasing the value for the 'Order display bar length' option.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bmartz
    by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
    4 responses